In order to operate RadLegacy and to provide our Services, including, but not limited to, a networking platform for sports, mobile applications, athlete achievements, ranking and scoring, e-commerce and Community Sites, we must ask you to provide some Information about yourself. RadLegacy is committed to providing a safe and secure experience for people of all ages. We are dedicated to safeguarding all personal Information collected online.
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that RadLegacy does not own or control, or to individuals that RadLegacy does not employ or manage.
We are committed to protecting users' privacy. Keeping the Personal Information you share with us secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use, disclose and maintain your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain certain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information but no data transmission online is 100% secure from intrusion, and we ask that you not provide us with or post sensitive or confidential Information.
Visitors to RadLegacy and Community Sites may participate in many activities without providing any personally identifiable Information. However, if a user wants to participate in certain of our interactive features, we ask the user to register and provide us with the following Information: the user's name, e-mail address, gender, preferred sport, and age Information.
If you are between 12 and 17 or under the age of majority where you live, before you use RadLegacy, our Services, or any Community Sites please review this Agreement with your parents or guardians. Until you reach the age of majority where you live, you certify that your parents or guardians have consented to your use, they have agreed to this Agreement on your behalf, and you agree to provide them with your current registration e-mail address and password at all times. You understand that your parents or guardians may ask us to modify or terminate your use or access, and we may do so at their request or for any other reason, at any time, without notice or responsibility to anyone.
RadLegacy provides services that are intended for a general audience. Users are required to provide their dates of birth to access certain RadLegacy features. If a user identifies himself or herself as under 12, we comply with COPPA which, among other things, requires verifiable parental consent if we collect personal Information from such a user. In the process of obtaining parental consent, we provide parents with a description of the Information we collect from our users, how that Information is used, who that Information may be shared with, what types of Information may be made public, and how a parent may access their child’s personal Information or request that their child’s account be disabled. We will not knowingly ask children under the age of 12 to provide any personal Information other than that which is reasonably necessary to provide RadLegacy services.
E.U. GOVERNING LAW
REGISTERING WITH RadLegacy AND COMMUNITY SITES
- When you become a Member of a RadLegacy and/or a Community Site, you are registered with RadLegacy as well as that Community Site. Your e-mail address and password combination (collectively, “Login”) gives you immediate access to your RadLegacy account and the Community Site features. After you have registered at RadLegacy, you may join other Community Sites. When logged in, RadLegacy recognizes you as a RadLegacy Member if the Community Site uses a RadLegacy.com sub-domain so you do not need to login again. To join, simply click the “Join Us” button or similar option provided on the Community Site to join. To join any additional Community Site not using a RadLegacy.com subdomain, simply sign in using your RadLegacy Login Information to gain access to the features and services at that site (Note that some Community Sites may set additional requirements for membership, such as geographic location or minimum age. Also note that, for your online privacy and security, if other people have access to your computer or Device, we recommend you log out of RadLegacy after visiting your Community Sites. RadLegacy and each Community Site that you join may have access to the updated registration and profile Information that you provide on RadLegacy or the Community Site, including, but not limited to, your e-mail address and mailing address. Other Information, such as Information relating to your RadLegacy Legacy (as defined below) and postings to RadLegacy and/or the Community Sites you have joined, also may be shared with RadLegacy and/or your Community Sites.
Non-RadLegacy Services and Offerings. Please note that each Community Site’s integration with RadLegacy may be highly customized so, in addition to RadLegacy Services, Community Sites may provide features, functions, services, promotions, advertisements and other offers (as well as associated registration forms, requests for Information, “opt-ins” or “opt-outs” for communications, software downloads and likes) that are not affiliated with or provided by RadLegacy. Please take care when using any such offerings and familiarize yourself with the third-party policies and agreements, if any, that govern such use. We are not responsible for the use of any such non-RadLegacy offerings, or for the accuracy, use or misuse of any Information that you may disclose or receive in connection with such use. If you have questions about whether a particular feature, function, service, offer or any other portion of a Community Site, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at the address provided below.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF Information
“Personal Information” means Information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you as an individual, such as your full name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, athlete support application Information, precise location, mobile device identifier, or personal website URL. “Other Information” means any Information other than Personal Information that is collected by RadLegacy, our Services or Community Sites. Other Information includes, but is not limited to, non-personally identifiable data regarding how Members and other users navigate and use RadLegacy, our Services and Community Sites, including the number and frequency of visitors to each page, the length of their stays, the type of browser used (for example, Chrome or Firefox), the operating system used (for example, Windows or Mac), the domain name of each user’s Internet service provider and certain other Information (for example, “click stream” data). “Information” means, collectively, Personal Information and Other Information. “IP Address” means the number automatically assigned to your Device when you access the Internet, which our web servers use to identify where to send the Information that your Device requests.
Collection of Information
- We collect Personal Information and Other Information about you when you provide it to or make it available for collection by us on RadLegacy or Community Sites, including when you register or join a Community Site, participate in any services, features or functions of a Community Site, participate in promotions such as athlete programs, sweepstakes and contests, or in the course of any other exchanges of data, E-commerce transactions and/or activities. As discussed above, Community Sites that you join may also receive your registration Information and certain Other Information relating to your use of the Community Sites.
RadLegacy analyzes Personal Information made available by you once registered and combines it with other Information collected from publicly through the Internet and third parties such as events, organizations, social networks, other websites, service providers, marketing companies and businesses, in order to, in some cases, complete athletes’ unique professional legacies ("RadLegacy Legacy”). RadLegacy may present your Legacy and/or the data used to create it on RadLegacy, our mobile application(s), Community Sites and/or other third party websites who use our Services. We may also use your Personal Information, Other Information and other content you provide to us to improve the Service: for example, we may track your sports activities, exposure and performance in order to compare your RadLegacy Legacy to that of other athletes and match you with businesses to allow you to participate in athlete support programs, get sponsored and/or to earn partnerships.
If you agree to allow us to collect Information concerning your location, we may collect that Information by, for example, using your browser’s location functionality, or from photos or videos you post to RadLegacy or from a linked Instagram or other media sharing account. If you access RadLegacy through our mobile app and have agreed to allow us to do so, we may collect location Information (including precise geo-location Information) from the location services of your phone. You may stop us from collecting location Information from your phone at any time by disabling location services in your phone’s settings.
- We may also ask you to provide us with Other Information, including demographic or similar Information. If we link this Other Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- In addition, as part of our current and planned services we may, at any time, offer additional features that require you to register or otherwise provide Personal Information, including for example, credit card Information, or we may require a fee to gain access to any portion of RadLegacy. You may choose not to provide certain Information, but then you may be unable to take advantage of or participate in RadLegacy, our Services and/or Community Sites.
- We collect your IP Address when you visit or request pages from RadLegacy or Community Sites.
Use of Information
- We may use the Personal Information and Other Information that we obtain from you, to provide RadLegacy and to tailor your experience on RadLegacy and Community Sites.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you notifications relating to Community Sites, including, for example, when someone posts a comment to your profile or when someone tries to contact you via a Community Site.
- We may use Information about your location to notify you of Events, Sessions or Spots near you, automatically associate photos or videos you upload to an Event, Session or Spot, automatically verify your participation in an Event or Session at a particular Spot, calculate the distance you have traveled in order to, for example, provide you with country-specific customizations to the RadLegacy website. We will never display your exact location anywhere on RadLegacy.
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable Information about Members and other users, such as web site usage statistics, to Community Sites and third parties. For example, when you join a Community Site, we may use your Information (without specifically identifying you) to personalize advertisements and offers or to report aggregate Information such as how many Community Site Members are in a certain genre or enjoy a certain product or service.
- We may make you aware of additional products and services that may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding site changes. You can choose whether or not you wish to receive communications relating to additional products and services.
- Your nonpublic personal Information will be used to match you with businesses and other members. Once we match you with a business for athlete support, we will indicate these to you and will give you the opportunity to apply to the athlete support program and/or receive Information from them. If you choose to participate, we may share your personal Information with such business. Businesses may be governed by their own privacy statements and policies, and RadLegacy is not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their Information practices.
Disclosure of Information
RadLegacy may disclose your Personal Information or Other Information in the following circumstances:
- to businesses you contact, Community Sites that you join and stores you purchase products from. These entities may have access to your registration and profile Information, including, but not limited to, your Personal Information;
- when legally required to do so (for example, to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process) or at the request of law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- when we determine, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, to protect our business and assets, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend our interests, and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
in the event of a bankruptcy, merger, consolidation, acquisition, restructuring, transfer of control, joint venture, fundamental corporate change, or other business combination involving us.
PROFILE PRIVACY SETTINGS
We offer you the ability to manage your profile, limit the public name displayed on your profile, what communications you receive from RadLegacy and what Community Sites you choose to participate in. When logged-in, you may manage these settings in the “Profile” section. Privacy settings include:
- You may control other display and privacy settings, including, for example, how your profile name appears in search results and who may send you e-mail messages.
- You may delete your postings or other users’ comments posted to your profile. Please note that we also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any comments or other posts, originating from you or otherwise.
PUBLICLY DISCLOSED Information; PROFILES AND POSTINGS
Your profile may display Information to the general public, including display name, Profile URL, photo, your Member, brand, event, spot connections, Community Sites joined and activity Feed (a "Feed" is a dynamic, list of the activities of you and your connection on RadLegacy and Community Sites have posted to your profile). Postings to Community Sites also are displayed to the public. Publicly displayed Information and Postings may be indexed by third-party search engines and appear in search results on third-party web sites.
- Cookies To enhance your experience on RadLegacy and with Community Sites, we may use "Cookies." Cookies are small data files placed in your Device’s browser when you visit a Community Site. Cookies may be used for a number of purposes, such as tracking usage patterns, measuring the effectiveness of advertising, to help serve advertisements, limiting multiple responses and registrations, facilitating your ability to navigate Community Sites, and as part of a verification or screening process. Cookies automatically identify your web browser whenever you visit RadLegacy and Community Sites. Also, by recording how and when you use RadLegacy and Community Sites, Cookies help us determine which areas are popular and which are not. Additionally, accepting Cookies may allow you, among other things, to personalize your experience on RadLegacy and Community Sites.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
When you visit RadLegacy or Community Sites, Advertisers may serve certain content, including, for example, advertisements. Advertisers also may set their own Cookies or other tracking technologies to identify your preferences, recognize you (if you have previously had contact with the Advertisers) and determine on which web site their advertisement was displayed and whether or not you clicked it. Third-party content providers and service providers also may use tracking technologies to determine how many times you have viewed their content or used their services. This Information also helps advertising partners deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be most relevant to you. We do not have access to or control the use of tracking technologies by third parties, what Information they collect or how they use it. Third parties’ use of tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies. Therefore, we encourage you to investigate and ask questions directly of them in this regard.
THIRD PARTY SOCIAL NETWORKING AND SPORTS SERVICES
You may have the opportunity to access or interact with the Services via other social networking websites and services ("SNSs"), including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Consequently, your Personal Information may be shared with those SNSs and they may share data with us. To learn more specifically about the Facebook Connect and how you can choose your settings for that program, visit http://www.facebook.com/terms.php. In the event that you choose to provide your Information directly to a third party SNSs, your Information will be governed by the policies of those other SNSs. We don't exercise control over third party SNSs. These other services may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, solicit Personal Information from you and follow different rules regarding the use of the Information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Some of those third party services may also provide us with Information from your accounts there to enhance and personalize your use of this Site. For example, you can allow Facebook to tell us who your Facebook friends are so you can follow their activity on RadLegacy. You can remove RadLegacy from your Facebook services to block this feature by visiting your Facebook account, in which case we will delete the Information that we receive from your accounts with those other services. For example, you can adjust your privacy setting on Facebook here to prevent your Facebook friends from sharing Information about you from their Facebook accounts with RadLegacy.
ATHLETE SUPPORT, BRAND INSIDER, CONTESTS OR OTHER PROMOTIONS
ACCURACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Generally, you may review or update your Personal Information collected by RadLegacy and Community Sites. You may also correct factual inaccuracies. However, Personal Information that is necessary to check eligibility, such as date of birth or age, cannot be deleted and a change to this Information may not be permitted. In addition, Information collected for certain purposes (such as entries for contests, sweepstakes or other promotions) is subject to corporate and regulatory recordkeeping requirements and will not be deleted upon request, unless the entrant is a person under the age of 12 years old. To review, update or delete Personal Information collected by RadLegacy and Community Sites, please log into your RadLegacy account and access the “Settings” section. Alternatively, you may e-mail the RadLegacy Privacy Administrator at email@example.com (and be prepared to provide verification of your identity).
You are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your User ID (unique e-mail and password combination) for access to your RadLegacy account, and for any charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities and losses we may incur or suffer as a result of your failure to do so. You are solely responsible for your use of, and conduct on, RadLegacy and Community Sites, or any other related activity. You are solely responsible for any use of, and conduct on, RadLegacy and Community Sites, or any other related activity, by any others who use your User ID, unless and until you notify us that your User ID may have been compromised or improperly taken or used.
If you are a European Union resident and wish to request Information about how to exercise your third-party disclosure choices, please contact our Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or:RadLegacy,
All requests must be labeled “Privacy Rights” on the e-mail subject line or envelope or post card. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your E.U. Citizen Privacy Rights”, include your name, street address, city, country, zip code and e-mail address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via e-mail) and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (e-mail or postal mail). We will not accept requests via the telephone or by fax. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete Information.